The blossoms are out, Spring is here, and NOW is the time to kick up your real estate game! Our office survey was very well received. We got some incredible suggestions as well as some great ideas of the courses you would like us to offer. All of the courses are LIVE on Eventbrite with the links below. Sign up today!
How to Use Buyer’s Agency Properly and Effectively, Wednesday April 15, 2:00-3:00pm
The EBA contract is one of the most misunderstood documents in our industry. Though it does created a contractual relationship between a Buyer and their agent, it actually serves to do much more. With the EBA signed, you are actually allowed to work with other Buyers and Seller. The EBA ensures a Buyer has representation, and someone looking out for their best interests. It also establishes your relationship, your obligations and provides many protections to your Buyer.
At the conclusion of this class you will be able to:
1. Explain it thoroughly and effectively.
2. Demonstrate the benefits to your Buyers.
3. Learn how to incorporate it into a Contract of Purchase and Sale.
Defending Your Commission, Wednesday April 29, 2:00-3:00pm
Some agents base their value on determining a price on a property, some base their value on posting text to a website. Horizon Realty operates as a full service brokerage, but what does that mean?
In today’s business landscape the term “full service” can mean many different things. Attend this class if you would like to know:
1. What sets you apart from your competition.
2. Language to justify your worth, and dealing with the tricky topic of commissions in an ethical, effective way.
I’ll also be creating a few hand-outs you can add to your pre-listing package!
Contracts & Title Searches Made Simple, Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:00-3:30pm
In this class we will review a Listing Contract, CPS and a Title Search. At the end of this course, you will:
1. Fully understand the “fine print” on an a listing contract and a contract of purchase and sale.
2. Learn how to identify “red flags” and how to deal with title searches from the list and the buy side.
3. Be able to explain the contracts to your clients in simple, clear terms.
This class is a must for any new agents joining our office, as well as for anyone who wants to “kick up” their professionalism.
Taking Your Business to the Next Level, Wednesday, May 27, 2:00pm
Sometimes we get comfortable with our professional routine, and it seems we can only handle what we can. Some agents are very satisfied where they are, but others would be really happy if they could effectively manage more. Making that jump to the “next level” in real estate can be daunting, or seem impossible.
In this class we will:
1. Strategy on the best route: assistant, partnership or team.
2. Come up with very practical tips for increasing production.
3. Learn how to work “smarter” not “harder”.